Today, we were looking at photos of Madelyn as a baby. I just have to share some of them. It makes me realize how much she's grown, although her personality has been pretty much the same. It also makes me realize how bald and fat she used to be! It made her look even more Chinese. These are pics from 0-12 months. I'll have to show you years 1-2 and then 2-3 sometime, too. (I have about ten kajillion pictures of this girl...)

One month old (and trying to eat my shirt). Up to 6 lbs, 10 oz
6 weeks
2 months --starting to fill out!

2 months --starting to fill out!




7 comments:
She HAS grown fast. I love being her grandma and miss you three lots. Keep up the great parenting. And picture taking
That was a cute post! It is fun to see the pictures back to back like that.
She is so adorable! Such a sweet heart!
what a great post. so fun to see how she has changed!
emily nelson
The toilet paper picture is still my favorite.
-Kevin
She's nearly 3 1/2 now and she still unrolls toilet paper like that...
I love Madelyn's Happy grin!! The toilet picture is classic. It is so fun to watch these little kids grow. What a cutie Madelyn is!!!
Post a Comment