Just wanted to say Happy 20th birthday to my gorgeous, funny, talented sister Maria. I have always been a little jealous of how popular and beautiful she is, but everyone I talk to feels the same way. My mother-in-law can't hear her name mentioned without saying how stunning she is. She has a very lucky boyfriend, Shay (although he is in Florida for the whole summer working and we wish he'd hurry up and come home so they can get engaged...). I love you, Maria Tortilla!!!!!

At my brother Paul's wedding. And we didn't even plan to match. We just like the same colors.
nu=3235);78)4+%29WSNRCG%3D3232%28263328%3B%3Bnu0mrj.jpg)
At niece Hattie Murset's baby blessing lunch with (also gorgeous) sister-in-law Monica
nu=3235);78)4+%29WSNRCG%3D3232%2826339%28+%28nu0mrj.jpg)
5 comments:
♫ "Feliz Cumpleaños," That's how they say it in Spain."Fröhlicher Geburtstag," In German it means the same. "Gratulerer med dagen," Norwegians say it too. But anyway you say it, It means "Happy Birthday to you!" ♫
Happy Birthday Maria!!
-Kevin + Lori + Hattie
Hey Mel, It is always great to hear from you!! When are you guys moving back to utah? Random I know, but I have been wondering!!!
you are one hot honey yourself Melissa ;)
-Chris
Yay We love Maria! What a great sister she has to post about her :)
P.S. That picture of Maria and I was taken after me sitting around the cat for 4 hours with no drugs, thus the dark circles. Thanks for thinking I am cute though. Post some pics of your new do!!!
Happy Birthday Maria!
Post a Comment