Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Bon Appetit!

5/21/08

So, this morning I woke up and came into the living room to find Madelyn hanging out on the couch watching Sesame Street...and eating bread crumbs by the handful from a big canister. My guess is that she was looking for the chow mein noodles (she was snacking on them the night before), saw a similar looking container and decided to give it a try. They must have been pretty tasty, because she was scarfing them down like nobody's business. What a silly girl.





6 comments:

Dana said...

What an adorable little girl you have :0)

Carolina mama said...

What flavor were they? She is pretty, AND pretty silly.

The Mursets said...

That is so funny! It seems like that would have been pretty difficult to eat.

Kevin M. said...

At least it wasn't a jar of night crawlers.

-Kevin

Jen said...

Madelyn is so cute. I remember when I had Grace you said it gets better after 6 weeks. Well, we are on our second, and it gets better after having one. This baby is so much sweeter than colicky number one. Jury's out as to whether it's because I just knew what to expect.

Brooke @ www.allthingsthrifty.com said...

Melissa! I'm so glad you found us. It is SO fun to see your cute little family. You guys both look great, and Madelyn is DARLING! We'll have to keep in touch through blogging. I love this stuff. It was great to hear from you.
-Brooke