Isabelle doing a little jig, 5 1/2 months old.
Isabelle giggling (6 months old)
More baby giggling! And all three kids playing harmoniously. I can't get enough of this.
This is Luke (age 5) dancing along to Mixie Bot's Boogie Buffet from the online Lunch Lab Live with Professor Fizzy (on pbskids.org).
He gets frisky in the mornings.
He gets frisky in the mornings.
For the past year or two, Luke has had this thing where if he hears the garage door open, no matter what the weather, he comes running outside (usually in his undies because that's how he rolls when he's at home) and you HAVE to wait for him at the end of the driveway or he WILL have a cow and throw an enormous fit. Sometimes he does a funny little run, but this time you can just see that there is in fact snow on the ground and he still runs out barefoot in his underwear.
He doesn't do this much anymore, but I just had to record it.
This shows Luke retracting--which is what happens whenever he gets a cold. He gets like this probably every three weeks during the winter. It is really rough on him. He was diagnosed with reactive airway disease as a toddler. (The next video was when he was recovering--he goes into a coughing fit at the end.) Remembering the good times as well as the bad!
I had forgotten about this video and when I saw it again I laughed so hard I cried. HILARIOUS.
"Whew! I think that's enough. I need a cookie."
Madelyn made everyone pom poms out of yarn for Christmas, and this is Isabelle (7 months) trying to eat hers but getting grossed out.
I attempted to record Luke as he was reading a book without him realizing it. The book is called The Lonely Astronaut on Christmas Eve by Tom DeLonge (yes, my punk rocker obsession) and it is the cutest book. It was Luke's first time reading it himself--he is such a good reader and he is only in preschool.
I don't get to watch Madelyn at gymnastics very often, so she was very excited that I came and took video. This is a little bit of practice on the uneven bars, her favorite.
This is just some sweet footage of Isabelle (8 months) and her Grandpa Frank Yoder after her cousin Lily's blessing. Madelyn was in the background making her laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment