Thursday, January 15, 2015

Yoder family pictures

On October 23, my sister Maria returned the favor and took our family photos. We ended up taking them at the SUU campus just up the road. I really miss going there every day--it is one of the most beautiful places in Cedar City! There were a lot of cute pics, sorry for the overload.

Ages of the kids at the time: Madelyn (9 1/2), Luke (5), Isabelle (5 months)

I actually took these first 8 photos--Maria took the rest.

 One of my favorites of Luke, ever! He has the biggest brown eyes.

Hey, sweet cheeks.

 This ended up being our Christmas card photo, and it was only the 3rd shot of the night! Thx, Maria.

 Madelyn is self conscious of her elf ears, but I love them.



2 comments:

Kathryn M. said...

Your kids are growing way too fast! Can't wait to see you all in June!!!

Rachelle said...

Love them all!