Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Isabelle is 6 months old!


 6 months old

Weight: 15 lbs. 3 oz. (26th percentile)
Height: 26 inches (48th percentile)

Likes: Playing with toys, eating, her swing, being held, giggling, babbling, grabbing her toes, sitting in her "gadget chair", clawing at people's flesh with her fingernails

Dislikes: Getting her nose wiped, getting buckled into her car seat, getting dressed, shots

New skills: sitting up, rolling over and clicking her tongue

 Time to switch to 6-9 month clothes and size 3 diapers!

She had back to back colds this month...thank goodness she has a daddy who can check her ears and breathing at home.

 She was still not sleeping well during the day. 15 minute naps, sprinkled throughout. Uuugh.

 I used to be able to get my babies to sleep and then lie down with them on my bed, slide my arm out, and sneak away. This one is not having it!

But isn't she beautiful?! I took a lot of pictures this month.

She's got some big cheeks. I think she's taking supplements.

What three cuties. They look so different to me, but I always hear that they all look like their dad, or look like Yoders.

I'm glad that we borrowed this "gadget chair" from my sister. She'll stay in there for a long time.


 Wrapping paper was the final motivation for her to roll completely over on her own.

 She likes watching Baby Einstein DVDs (yay! I get some free time!)

 This was Luke's old romper. So cute.

 
 He's so big now. 5 years old!

 With Uncle Kevin

With Grandmom Yoder


 This is what Madelyn calls Isabelle's "Tomato Face" because when she does a closed mouth smile, her cheeks plump out like a tomato.

 
 It started to get below freezing...

  Luke's winter attire leaves something to be desired...

 
  
She got better and better at sitting as the month went on. Our princess is growing up!



This is her favorite one legged kick/abs of steel workout.

3 comments:

Summer said...

Isabelle is the most beautiful baby! I would munch on those cheeks all day.

Rachelle said...

I. Want. Her!

Heather Wells said...

Such a beautiful little baby!