I wrote the management at the resort a few days ago and they confirmed that someone besides us could use the voucher. If you are interested, please let me know! I will even let you contact the resort and settle availability dates, etc. before you pay me.
It is located about halfway between two airports in Baja, but I checked prices today for tickets from Las Vegas, NV to San Jose del Cabo, Mexico. They average from $466 to $500 per person (round trip) depending on the month you go. You'd probably need to rent a car as well, and you will need a current passport.
The 2 bedroom villa has a full kitchen and living room, and can sleep up to six with extra bedding. Dollars are accepted everywhere and the beach and area are considered very safe. There is good surfing (lessons and rentals available), ATV rentals, horseback riding, kayaking, fishing, art gallery walks, hiking, massages and baby sea turtles hatching on the beach if you're there at the right time! It is an easy 40 minute drive to Cabo San Lucas but is not nearly the tourist trap.







2 comments:
Oh man! I feel your pain!! My heart broke when our (flights booked, excursions reserved, everything paid for) anniversary trip to Cabo went down the tubes. Hopefully you can go on a more local get-away like we did. . .
Emil and I looked long and hard at the possibility of buying this from you but with airfare and 2 kids in college this fall..... :( we decided to be prudent. I hope you were able to find a buyer!
Post a Comment