Luke took this picture of me this afternoon, haha. I have been trying a new approach to my projecting these past couple of weeks. I have been trying to limit myself to only working on small batches of stuff at a time, so that I can actually finish something and feel that I can move on to the next thing. Usually I do these marathon crafting projects, where I feel like I have to produce a huge quantity of stuff as long as all my crafting gear is out. My problem is that I have Project Attention Deficit Disorder. (PADD. I just made that up but I know a lot of people have it.) I get bored halfway through a big project and start on something else. So there's always stuff out everywhere and it drives me and my family nuts. I'm already out taking jewelry pictures in the rain and wearing measuring tapes as a fashion accessory--I don't need any more crazy.
That being said, today I listed 7 new items for my shop. It was only half of what I wanted to list, but the other stuff isn't ready yet. I'm striving to be okay with that. Because I still have a few sewing projects to finish. And after that, I have my mending pile to tackle, and after that I want to frame some pictures. And repaint the bathrooms. And continue to blog and feed my family occasionally. And then finish the jewelry!
Well, enough blather. Here are the listings with the direct links. Most of them were super easy pendants. Easy is good.
These two junior bridesmaid bracelets were a custom order that I did a couple of weeks ago.
And these baby and toddler sister bracelets were for our friends Megan and Daniel Dompier's little girls. I'll show you the sewing project that went with it soon!
1 comment:
Oh how I love your jewelry. It is simply fabulous! Those bracelet's are truly darling. I think crafting crazes are a good thing...even when they drive the family crazy. :)
Post a Comment