Can you believe all that hair?! What a cutie!
After I made sure we had some good shots of him, I wrapped him up in one of my blankets. One of these photos (there are many more not shown) will have my shop logo on it eventually.
Luke found us in Madelyn's room and wanted in on the action.
This is how he prefers photo shoots to go.
Grayson got so comfy that he fell asleep.
We let him take a nap. I don't mess with sleeping babies.
Am I the only one who loves the way they stretch when they wake up??
Then I needed a size reference with the baby on the blanket.
The rest of these are cropped so there's more baby deliciousness. The orange made it tricky to get balanced skin tones.
Luke barged in again...
Thank you Krystal, for bringing over your precious baby!

2 comments:
I love how big the blankets are, my kids always grew out of their receiving blankets so fast, but these look like the baby could grow into them for awhile:) looks good!!
I love a good baby stretch too. Since we've swaddled all of our babies, they always oblige us with lots of big stretches. What a sweet baby - and that hair!!!
Post a Comment