Remember when I took pictures of this cutie Grayson a month ago? Luke (who has never been able to resist a blanket spread out on the floor) laid down and I was able to get some cute shots of him, too.
Well of course he had to get his gangsta pose out of the way first.
Good land, Grayson only took up 1/2 of that blanket. I can't believe my baby is going to be FOUR in a few months.
Ah! ♥ I just love those two pictures!! What a handsome boy!
I told him to give me kissy lips.
A few days later, I had Madelyn pose for some, too. She's a little bit harder to photograph these days (it's harder to get a natural expression from her, I should say). Plus her eyes do weird things when she doesn't have her glasses on.
Little Miss will be 8 1/2 in a few weeks. I need my kids to stop growing this instant.
I just love the bright orange and red in the photos. A couple of these will probably end up on the soon-to-be collage wall in my dining area, which I've been dreaming about for the past four years and is GOING TO HAPPEN this summer if it kills me. Now that I've told you about it, I'm accountable, so perhaps that will be the kick in the pants that I need.

1 comment:
If you figure out how to get your kids to quit growing up, let me know your secret ASAP. My baby will be a year old next month. Excuse me while I go bawl . . .
BTW, we just started watching Sherlock. I thought you'd be happy to hear. Have you watched any of Elementary? We started watching Elementary part way through this season. So far I'm liking Elementary better than Sherlock, but we've only watched the first episode of Season 1 of Sherlock.
Carter quotes DW all day long. He draws all kinds of crazy Doctor pictures, he's converted Adam (Peterson) to be a Whovian, and he spouts DW trivia at us constantly. You would be so proud!
Post a Comment