Anyway, last night I got the chance to go see Aladdin at Tuacahn, this amazing outdoor amphitheatre that is set right in the heart of the red sandstone mountains we have around St. George.
I always forget how pretty it is out there.
On the right is the Red Mountain Resort and Spa where I worked for two years as a massage therapist. Tuacahn is right down the road from it.
This is my adorable friend Emalia who invited me to come with her and her family. We danced together at BYU ballet camp one summer when we were 16. We haven't seen each other in 11 years! It was so good to catch up and reminisce about how we used to have the same washboard abs that the dancers in the show did before we had kids...
There's the Genie!
It was cute to see so many little girls all dressed up. I wish I could have brought Madelyn. It was a late night though. The show didn't end till after 11:00pm.
It was a fun (and crowded) atmosphere. The guy who played Aladdin was really good. I wish I had Broadway style singing chops...
On the way home, I stopped on top of Skyline Drive on the Sugarloaf and took some pictures of St. George:


St. George Temple
I didn't get home until 12:30 am...but it was a fun night. Aladdin and Hairspray are still playing for a few more weeks, so check it out if you get the chance!
3 comments:
So glad you got to see it! It was such an amazing play. I was so impressed with it!
Those pictures you took of the St. George scenery are beautiful!
Glad you are feeling better. Looks like a FUN place to see a show!
We have tickets to see the Lion King next month and I am so excited! St. George is so pretty . . .
Post a Comment