Who has been giving my son crazy pills latey?!? Yesterday (all these pictures were from yesterday), every time I turned around he was climbing on the counter, or the car, or trying to scoop fish out of the tank, getting his chin blood everywhere, throwing food on the floor, freaking out because you didn't let him flush the toilet, or doing something else totally mischievous.
And if you missed the note about him pooping on his bedroom floor first thing yesterday morning, then read through my last post.......
Also, it's had me wondering what it is in me and Mark's gene pool to create these hooligans. Madelyn was a TORNADO (Luke's more like a hurricane) and it makes me genuinely fearful of what might happen if we have another kid. Hahaha. I think I need to give it another five or seven years.
1 comment:
I agree. I would go crazy if my kids were that mischievous. Good thing you can step back, take a picture, and then laugh about........with a little disciplining thrown in between.
Post a Comment