Last week, I got a brand new nephew named Cove!! We got to go down to St. George to see him the day after he was born. The kids were so excited about their new cousin. They were both very gentle and sweet with him.
I took advantage of some light coming from the window to get some closeups. Neither of my babies had very flattering photos from the hospital, I'll have to try better next time. He is so tiny and snuggly!
I love those two round little boy heads. ♥
Mark has been on call this week, so this was actually the third newborn he'd seen that day!
Paul and Nikki are going to be awesome parents. :) Cove's had jaundice issues and has struggled eating, and I went through that with Madelyn and know how hard it is! They are doing a great job taking care of his needs, doing the bili lights and taking shifts with him. Makes me tired just thinking about it.
Welcome to the family, baby Cove!!
1 comment:
He is so sweet! Great pictures!!
Post a Comment