Friday, February 10, 2012

Someday I'll miss this (?)

 Someone is learning their colors! Thank goodness for Magic Erasers...

Not sure why he looks so forlorn...

 I was in the bathroom getting dressed and came out to find this. Awesome!

 Result of having dumped my bag of sewing bobbins on the floor...

 3 seconds after I cleaned Madelyn's room...

 2001 Space Oddysey, anyone?? He does this to my cell phone, too:

The 2cm metal peg that made the perilous journey through his digestive tract...

 Embellishment of Madelyn's homework last night

"Just finished scrubbing the bathroom? Here--let me smear toothpaste on the mirror for ya."

 
 "It's a O!"

 
Well, this I'll miss.

 

If you want the truth, Luke is the most pampered and loved little boy in the universe. Mark and I jostle over who gets to hold him and kiss him all the time.

Just...could we do without all the frenetic destruction??? And the waking us up at all hours for violent 2 hour long coughing fits? And the dropping of a dozen eggs at Smiths all over the floor? (OK, well that was me...)

Luke's latest thing is coming up to me, giving me a big squeezy hug and saying "Hi, dahddy!" (He says "daddy" with an English accent...) Then when Mark comes home he says "HI, MAMA!!!"

Either way he gets a huge hug and kiss, so it works.

 Well, I'm off for round 27 of Cleaning Up After Luke, Friday Morning Edition: Pudding on the Walls and Blood on the Bedspread. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Baha! Amanda has an English accent too! She says "cahn't" instead of can't, and "dahddy" too. Where do they get that??