This is what happens when I try to put laundry away.
"My work here is done."
"Wait, you put everything into neat little piles again?? Better go jump on them..."
Daddy's home!!
Jamming out to the recorder
Chocolate pudding
Window markers
Eating an icicle
Shredding and chewing on tissues

Trashing Madelyn's room
Uuuuhhhh...
This was pretty much me at Pilates class last night...ow...
Eating an icicle
Shredding and chewing on tissues
Trashing Madelyn's room
Uuuuhhhh...
This was pretty much me at Pilates class last night...ow...
For months now, when Luke would run into his bedroom, he'd hop onto his bed and do this, and then just hang out looking at everything upside-down. I'm glad I finally got pictures of him doing it! What a goose!!
3 comments:
Brynna and Luke would get along well - cute little menaces! Or maybe they would just fight over who gets to be inside the laundry basket?
Ya, that's why I have piles and piles of clean clothes (mostly clean...) on my floor for weeks. It's just too much work to fold them 6 times AND put them away AND have to remember to set out clothes for Mardson each morning in case Stott is still sleeping when it's time for Mardson to go to school. Hehe, at least that's my excuse! I really am trying to fold and put everything away. Good luck to the both of us!!
It's just not fair that kids can do Down Dog with such ease! I sound like Rice Krispies when I try (Snap, Crackle , Pop!)
Post a Comment