Just, you know, trying not to get impaled by giant icicles every time we walk outside...
I made cookies the other day. The kids had to make sure that they were baking properly.
Luke had already eaten two when I found him sitting on a pile of [clean, white] laundry with chocolate from a stolen third cookie all over himself.
Ah! His trusty accomplice, the stool...
He had no qualms about dumping out another basket of [clean, folded] laundry to assist him in undecorating our tree.
It's his new favorite pastime!
The other day I found at least 25 ornaments stuck behind our speakers.
Madelyn's been having a fun December. She has her birthday party this Wednesday (a week early) and is her class VIP.
Last Monday, all the first graders put on the "Three Piggy Opera". Madelyn was a straw peddler. It was so cute.
Luke has finally stopped avoiding them, once he figured out that they'd sit and read as many stories to him as he wants. And Grandpa's so fun to poke and prod!
Mmmmm. Icy cold windows.....
6 comments:
Have you seen that totally bizarre looking thing on the roof of our house? It looks like a huge zig-zagging thing over our front door area? It is a roof warmer and it prevents icicles! (Well, as long as you remember to turn it on...)
Thank goodness Kaitlyn is only mildly entertained by the Christmas tree. Next year will be interesting though.
See you Wednesday!
We have a roof heater, too, to prevent snow buildup. I think it actually contributes to the icicles...
I'm so glad to hear that Max isn't the only toddler who messes things up faster than I can get them done! The chocolate chip cookie hands along with the clean white laundry is classic!
You need to wear a helmet when exiting the house! Those icicles are CRRRAAAZZZYYYY!!!!!
This is Brant - Thanks for reminding me how much I love Texas (still in shorts weather for most of the days)!
I think my little Landon must be reading your blog and picking up a few pointers from Luke... ahh! We have that same little gray stool, well we have 2 of them, and I am finding them everywhere lately. Along with the messes he is getting into. uggg!
Post a Comment