They were so cute, but not exactly durable for everyday play. So I made them into a mobile....it's been so long ago I don't even remember when, but here it is:
Whenever Luke sees these, he blows/swats in their general direction, because he likes to make them move and dance. Most of the time, he's about five feet too low for anything to happen. (Or he tries blowing at the picture on the computer screen.) So then, he climbs on the bed with a toy in his hand and tries again. He's sent a couple of fairies flying off that way...
They look so cute with her fairy quilt (a gift from Grandma Carolyn from TJ Maxx--I sure didn't make that one). Girly girls are fun!!
3 comments:
Girly girls are the best, indeed! I do remember you posting the fairies before, too. So cute!
Fabulous.
Those are to die for!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!! You are fabulous!!!
Post a Comment