Monday, July 18, 2011

...And it was AWESOME!!!


My life is now complete (j/k....well no actually it probably is). My friend Erin agreed to come see HPDH2 with me on Saturday. There were a few other people who wanted to see it, too:

I'm amazed we were able to get decent seats with this crowd lined up to go.

They even had a paper-mache Hogwarts and a dragon! :D

(If I had a movie room, this would be so awesome to have.)

The only thing that could have been better is if the movie was longer. I wanted more. It was very fast paced and intense. For at least half of the movie, I felt like I was on the verge of having a heart attack and/or crying. Harry was heroic, Voldemort was dripping with evil and Alan Rickman (Professor Snape) totally blew me away. SNIFF!!!

Mark refuses to let me talk about details from the movie in front of him because he hasn't seen it yet.  Madelyn wanted to hear all about it though, and asked me what movies #9 and 10 were going to be like. It was very sad to tell her there won't be #9 and 10...

So all I can do now is try to see it a few more times on the big screen and then count down the days till it comes out on video. Have any of you seen it yet? What did you think?? Aren't you glad that there are people out there who make good movies?? ♥♥♥

4 comments:

Summer said...

Sad to say i haven't even seen the last two movies yet. Shameful, i know.

Jen said...

I LOVED it. So sad that it is over. I laughed, I cried. It was fabulous. I wondered if they will ever make them again, or if Daniel Radcliffe will be the only true Harry Potter ever.

Jen said...

I wouldn't put it past rowling to put something in her will that it could only be made with British actors or never made again. She is so quirky and awesome.

Nadia said...

so the funny thing over here is we went to the first showing at 1:15pm. we and our friends bought tickets on fandango (just in case) 2 hours before the show...the fact that they were still available was my first clue that seeing Harry Potter in Saipan is not the same as seeing it in the states. Anyhoo, we get to the theater about 45 minutes before hand and we were some of the FIRST there! can you believe that??? needless to say, we got the best seats in the theater! and we loved it. except for the bit where harry just snapped the elder wand instead of fixing his wand and then returning it to dumbledore's grave. oh well.