Friday, July 1, 2011

Heaven help me with these kids.....

 Getting a little too friendly with the sprinkler...

 6-foot swath of Shredded Wheat mush (which extended clear to the patio door)

Purple marker ON THE TV SCREEN

 The culprit

 Yeah, I'm talkin' about you!!

 Stinker.

 So proud of himself...

 Sigh...

 Groan...
 "Just try and stop me from climbing up here!!"

 Daddy decided it was time to switch to the toddler bed

 "Yay! I'm free to come into mom's bed at 3:00 am!"

 Which he did that night.
"Hold up....Cinderella's texting me."

 It's a good bed for bouncing on, too.

 Who needs a baby swing?!

 The hair clipper thingies that he loves to throw into the bathtub, which look alarmingly like a herd of tarantulas when you open the shower curtain.

Madelyn's 5-bandaid incident yesterday--running (then falling) downhill in flip-flops on asphalt. Ouch.

 Luke's new hobby

 I think I'm going to need that back...

So, how's your summer going???

5 comments:

Jon & Bridget said...

Looks like to me he is a miniature Madelyn. Has she calmed down a bit? You definitely have your hands full. BTW... the backyard is looking great!

The Yoder's Five said...

Yes, Madelyn has calmed down a lot. She was doing ALL those same things at Luke's age. Actually, she made bigger messes, but Luke's more prolific! Yay for me.

Summer said...

Wow, I thought my babies were trouble. My husband would probably have strangled my kids if they drew on the TV! OK, strangled might be a little too harsh, but just a little.

Natalie said...

Hahah! Sounds like my summer is going better than yours! Oh my gosh, this cracks me up!

Jen said...

That boy is very, very skilled. I think it is more than talent now after all of his careful practicing.