Friday, June 10, 2011

Frolicking

If anyone knows how to frolic, it's Madelyn. She decided to tag along with me last night to my Relief Society social. She wanted to dress up for the occasion, and my friend Jana's yard was so lush and gorgeous that I just had to take some pictures. I have some serious plant/pond/tree envy now.

 "Brother Bishop" helped her feed his koi and showed her a nest with baby birds in it. He is one of her favorite people and she always gives him big hugs at church.

 She was throwing out poses left and right. I'm not sure the ladies even noticed what was going on above them...

 She spotted some friends next door on their trampoline and went over to bounce with them.

 Then she got some eggs from the Bishop's chicken coop.

 She was sooo excited. Of course once we got home, we rinsed them off and as she was trying to dry them, one of them dropped and went KERSPLAT all over the kitchen floor. She was really upset.

 Check out those peonies! Jana said she'd give me a starter. :D

 My little princess! ♥

3 comments:

Kathryn M. said...

I love the blue of those flowers! When do you find the time to blog? The only thing I can take a picture of is food. The kids are looking so big. Wish we had a reunion this year. We miss you guys!

The Mursets said...

That backyard is AMAZING!!! Of course if you had a pond like that just imagine what everyday would be like with the kids....

I love Madelyn's poses- she is a doll!

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh, REAL peonies!?! Those are my FAVORITE!!!

And holy crud, Madelyn has great form! Hmmm...I wonder where she got that from? ;)