It does bug her when he tries to sit on the same chair while she's on pbskidsgo.org. "Moommmm! Mister's driving me crazy again!" or "Moommmm! Mister's making me annoying!" Hahaha
This was Madelyn five minutes after the bus dropped her off on the last day of school. "Take a picture of me, mom!" ....that little couch potato. Bonus points if you can name the show she's watching.
Those kids had hours of fun playing on that air mattress (which Mark had used to sleep on when Luke was sick) in their skivies.
We've been watching a lot of Hayao Miyazaki's anime films, and one of Madelyn's favorites is Kiki's Delivery Service, about a little witch. I found this mini broom for her at Home Depot, and now she has Mark make her fly on it, just like Kiki.
Miss has taken to wearing a pair of my old pointe shoes around the house
They're too big, and she didn't have any padding in so...
...she got her first ballet blister. Aww. A rite of passage.
Luke's been busy being Luke. Last night, I was tossing some old cereal to make room in the pantry, and next thing I knew, he'd taken the lid off the trash and was skimming himself a snack off the top of the pile. Mmmm!
Since I routinely find him chewing on plants and gravel from outside, this clearly was no big deal to him. You gotta fend for yourself in this day and age.
Well, I've procrastinated cleaning the house for about as long as I can now. Being a grown-up is such DRUDGERY sometimes! *siiiiiiiigggghhhhhh* I need a maid.
6 comments:
Nice one Luke!haha I am glad they get along well.It is nice for them to be able to play together so you can have a few minutes to yourself once in a while.
Space Ghoooossttttttt! I win :) That's so funny how Luke's always climbing on Madelyn, haha. You guys always look like you're having so much fun! It's so quiet at my house... I'll be your maid, I like cleaning actually!
I am letting you know I am blog stalking you. I check it all the time to see the latest. Your kids are so fun and cute! Bob has a job off in Kingman, AZ in the ER. So far we are taking it. No other options have come up and he really likes the ER. It is a really great offer. Kingman is where we grew up. Not a great place to send your kids to school. We really like it in Mesa. But you go where the work is.
I love the every day pictures you take. I need to be better at that. Cute kids!!
SPACE GHOST! ZORAK! I get triple points for the last one. Maria, why do you have to be so fast?
K, you gotta tell me how to get my girls to get along together. They're almost 5 years apart too, and they fight like cats and dogs! Anna and Carter are BFFs, though - and they aren't even 2 years apart. I guess I should be happy that at least some of my children like each other???
Cute pics of the kiddos - love the ones of Madelyn with the umbrella and pointe shoes.
Post a Comment