Sunday, November 21, 2010

Look how pretty!!


11/21/10
My friend Sammi from Feels Like Home Photography did a photo shoot with our family last Thursday in Toquerville. Here's a peek of some of the shots--I LOVE them!! It was our first time since before Mark and I were married to have professional pictures done and it was so worth it. Hop on over to Sammi's blog here and check out some more pics of us and see some of her other work. She's done my sister Maria's engagement/bridal/wedding pictures, her recent maternity pictures and my brother Tyler's family pictures. She does such a great job.

{My new favorite picture}



9 comments:

Jen said...

She is so talented!

Katie said...

Adorable!

Ashlee said...

Very Cute Family photos! You have a beautiful family!!!

Rachelle said...

Gorj - and doesn't Luke look all grown up?!?

The Vakautakakala's said...

i love the pictures, expecially the family picture!! such great colors!! (isn't it sooo exciting when you're done with school and you can splurge on little things like this:))

Heather Wells said...

Hey, cute cute cute family you have! I check your blog every so often (I am not sure how I even found it!) and thought I would finally say hi. "hi!" You probably don't remember me but we were in the married student ward together years ago. Looks like you guys are doing great and your kids are adorable. I love your writing style which is probably why I keep checkin' back. Anyways here is my blog if you want to find out who this crazy blog stocker is. :) http://www.shwellsfamily.com/blog/

Kathryn M. said...

Beautiful! Your hair is so long! I love them all.

Michelle said...

So cute! Your hair is getting LONG! It's beautiful!

Natalie said...

Such a beautiful family! I love you guys! :) I agree with everyone, your hair is GORGEOUS!!! Why didn't I get those genes. Sigh.