11/29/10
And put chains on their tires, so they don't spend 15 minutes sliding backwards down steep, un-plowed roads trying to get to the chapel that's perched on the top of Leigh Hill. I think next week I'll wear pants under my skirt and some galoshes. I'm starting a new fashion trend.
Now I'm off to find our push broom so I can un-bury my car in time to go visiting teaching. The show must go on, right? Sigh....
7 comments:
yep, I wore my knee-high boots that make me 6'4" yesterday. It is just too miserable to wear anything else. I am sick of shoveling, I need to get a new belt for our snowblower...
Those icicles are CRAZY!
We didn't even get a trace of snow in Richfield!! but Pila was driving through Cedar right before they cleared that semi wreck (last night) and he said it was crazy!!
Oh, how I love California weather! Don't miss the snow at all.
Having never lived in snow, this looks fun. But I am sure it's not so fun to live in...
The first day or two of digging out of a big storm is awful, but then it's not that big of a deal to get around. The kids love it. I don't mind the occasional snowfall, but here in Cedar it snows a LOT. Blaaahh
so if you really want to be "in" you need to wear cool knee high socks with your boots...not tights. at least that's what all the young 20 somethings in Tokyo were doing (even the guys!). And when I got my Athleta catalog the other day all the models were wearing socks and boots like that. So it really must be popular.
Post a Comment