Since our lives are so interesting, we thought we'd share!
Kids are sooooooo thoughtful!
Thats how I used to be... Now I keep my mess to my room.
Don't you love their "surprises" :)
YEAH!! A FORT!! It's so much easier to make the mess than clean it up!!
That was Megan ten years ago. Now she does it with her clothing. In her room, as she's said.
Not quite the surprise you had in mind...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Kids are sooooooo thoughtful!
Thats how I used to be... Now I keep my mess to my room.
Don't you love their "surprises" :)
YEAH!! A FORT!! It's so much easier to make the mess than clean it up!!
That was Megan ten years ago. Now she does it with her clothing. In her room, as she's said.
Not quite the surprise you had in mind...
Post a Comment