Thursday, March 11, 2010

DH does well

3/11/10

Just have to brag about Dear Husband (DH), who got rave reviews on myRegence.com (Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance website). You have to log in and do a search for Robert K. Dowse, M.D. (Mark's boss) to see it, but I have what it says. Both reviews were left by the same lady, who apparently is a big fan.

"Felt so good to have an exceptional PA. Pros: Great communication and explanation."

"This was one of those bad croup problems, but with my 9 year old son. The PA was amazing. He was concerned and compassionate. Explained everything. Most of all he did not act hurried which gave me the peace of mind to ask the questions I had. The nursing staff was very helpful and kind. Pros: Caring and informative. Knowledgeable, experienced, comfortable...PA is excellent and exceptional."

(There were no cons that applied to him)

High fives, Mark! This deserves brownies for dinner at the very least. :D

3 comments:

Kylee Michele said...

thats cool! go mark!!! he is so good at his job! my husband wants to be a PA and has been shadowing him for a few weeks now and he just thinks marks is the greatest, which he obviously is!! haha also, i wanted to tell you THANK YOU soo much for the gift you gave me! i think its the greatest gift i have gotten because I NEED IT! i haven't even thought of getting that stuff, so your awesome to get it for me cause it know its a must! thanks!!!!

Carolina mama said...

Good for you, Mark.

Project Maniac said...

I wondered what happened to all those answers I gave for all those phone calls. They were kind of annoying, but I guess the feed back helps them do better. Oh, and good on you Mark for being so awesome. You deserve the shirt Kevin and I saw at Wal Mart the other day. "I can't hear you because I'm listening to how awesome I am" Well probably not those exact words, but pretty close.