Wow! Mel you have more snow than we do and I live in Northern Utah! BTW, Love the swing set! Where did you get it and what brand is it? My Mark and I want to get one for the kids for Easter. If you could let me know that would be awesome! Stay warm down there! :)
Right about now I am so glad the house we were going to buy in Cedar fell thru! I never remember it being that snowy there! But my kids would absolutely love it!
I think you guys have gotten more snow this winter than we have up north! I've only shoveled three times this winter... which is TOTALLY ok with me! I like playing in it, but keep it in the mountains and off the roads/sidewalks
10 comments:
Wow, looks like FUN...but then I don't have to drive in it.
Wow! Mel you have more snow than we do and I live in Northern Utah! BTW, Love the swing set! Where did you get it and what brand is it? My Mark and I want to get one for the kids for Easter. If you could let me know that would be awesome! Stay warm down there! :)
Right about now I am so glad the house we were going to buy in Cedar fell thru! I never remember it being that snowy there! But my kids would absolutely love it!
SO sick of the snow! Can't wait for spring and being outside and going for walk and playing at the park!
HOLY!!!
You wimp. I'm jealous that you have four discernible seasons.
That looks cold. I'm glad Madelyn is enjoying it!
My kids would be so envious! Rain water just doesn't work well on igloos! Our yard is so wet it squishes when you step in it. I'm over the rain!
I think you guys have gotten more snow this winter than we have up north! I've only shoveled three times this winter... which is TOTALLY ok with me! I like playing in it, but keep it in the mountains and off the roads/sidewalks
We need to come and go sledding.
Post a Comment