You'll have to forgive me--I am in a CAPITAL LETTER (I just found out that another term for capital letters is "majuscules." Hahahahaha...thanks, Wikipedia.) and large font mood today.
So I just finished posting my "Winter" batch of jewelry on etsy. What a royal pain in the patootie. I had all these pieces made before Christmas, but it has taken me this long to get them photographed, edited, cataloged, measured, priced, and listed. Mind-numbing process, I tell you. I made a lot of pendants (OK, I bought some of them. I'm not a bloomin' silversmith.) and earrings this time because they are quicker and easier than the full-blown masterpieces I usually create. There are 21 new listings, but that's not including the 12 or so pieces that I already sold on the down-low (to my mom and a couple other people) and the presents I made
(for my mom and sister, and am not going to show).
I think you should be impressed that I even bothered with this batch at all, seeing that I have a new baby and thus less than half of the time and brain power I formerly possessed. So here it is! Click on the link HERE to see my whole shop, or click on the name under the picture to take you straight to that particular listing.
If no one buys this, I'm boxing it up for myself for Valentine's Day. Seriously.
I was having trouble labeling this, so I asked Madelyn what she thought it looked like. Her reply? "A sea slug." Perhaps I should have gone with that one.
Cute how little hearts make up the flower shape! Kind of Valentine-y, snowflake-y and shamrock-y all at the same time.
(That's right--"rectangular." And here you thought I was a creative person!)
Update: SOLD!!!!

If this bracelet wasn't too big for me, I'd keep it, too. (You'd think I would have taken that into account when I was making it.)
Ahh, such fond memories of the hour I spent trying to shove that linen cord through those tiny holes...
Top l-r: Amethyst earrings, Citrine and gold earrings, Rose and Golden shadows Swarovski crystal earringsBottom l-r: Swarovski crystal chandelier earrings, Garnet chandelier heart earrings, Swarovski crystal and gold vermeil earrings
...Don't ask me why white background looks different in some of the photos.
I won't be making anything else for a while, because I've run out of desire, frankly, and also beading wire and a bunch of other essentials. Unfortunately, I have a stack of bills to worry about before I'll have the spending cash needed to replenish my paraphernalia. So buy, buy, buy and give something special to someone you love! Valentine's Day is a month away!

4 comments:
I totally want the Quadruple strand smoky quartz bracelet. Seriously, I want to buy it! My mom's bday is next week and I was just wondering what I was going to get her. It's super cute (wish I was getting it for myself!). Do you want me to pay through Etsy?
Michelle :)
mmalie {at} msn {dot} com if you want to email me
Instead of rectangle you could use: quadrilateral or rhombus. And instead of twisty you could use: curvilinear,incurved, serpentine, sigmoid, snaky, arrondi, arced, or arciform. Just a muse. Hee hee, you gotta love the thesaurus.
P.S. If you really want to go all out, my word verification thingy is swislic. Made up word, but it sounds mysterious. Wow I'm in a weird mood today.
Bet you can guess which one I'm in love with!!!
And, of course, the turquoise and silver pendant must belong to me, so please mark SOLD!! on it and send me an invoice. That is, unless it's the one that Rachelle wants.
Post a Comment