Friday, October 2, 2009

Why yes, I do have beautiful children!

10/2/09

Yep. Another post. More pictures. (What were you expecting?) I did a photo shoot this afternoon for Luke's birth announcements. He has these awesome north facing windows in his bedroom that give good lighting, and when Madelyn saw my setup, of course she wanted in on all the action. I think they're both precious, don't you? I can't decide which picture to use for his announcement! Help me decide, please!

{one week old}


14 comments:

Liz said...

Cute pics! The ones of them together are precious!
I am glad I am not the only one that posts lots of pictures.

Ulrich's said...

Hi! I think the last one is the best definitely... so sweet. Mark has been Gracie's doctor since she was born, so I have been looking at your blog:) Hope that's ok!

Katie said...

These are great pictures. I can't decide. There are several that are great for announcement pictures.
Hope you are doing well!

The Yoder Family said...

I love the black and white one where he is all curled up on his tummy and asleep, but the last black and white one is cute too. They're all beautiful! I should have you take Will's 2 year old picture - maybe you could get a normal smile out of him. Great pics.

Nikki said...

I can't get over the fact that he looks just like Mark!! Maybe he will resemble you better as he gets older. :)

Bell Family Blog said...

Wow he looks like a mini Mark. Cute pictures! I like the black and white one where he is asleep and curled up on his tummy.

Rob N Amy said...

Congrats! He is one beautiful baby boy. I love the fetal tummy pic and the last one. Soooooo precious.

Megan said...

And I say again. Madelyn looks like a little elf in the first picture! I love the pictures of baby Luke. So cute :)

Rachelle said...

So sweet, Melissa!!! My fav is the one where Luke is asleep on his tummy - the one after the diaper pic. But you can't go wrong with any of them!!!

How are you feeling?

Emalia said...

Those pic.s are just so sweet!! I love the 2nd one and the last one--though the one of him and Madelyn looking at each other is too precious. I'm so happy for you!!! :-)

Michelle said...

Congrats! Those are such sweet pictures! He looks just like Mark :)

Project Maniac said...

I like the second one that is black and white. He is looking really good. Hope you guys are doing well.

Anonymous said...

Yes, you do have beautiful children. All of those pictures are beautiful. You are such an amazing photographer!

Jen said...

I like the one where he's looking at the camera, the one where he has his elbow up like he's lounging, and the curled side view. All so cute!