10/23/09
Mark is still the new guy over at Premier Pediatrics, and so a lot of patients have never seen him before. He is the "acute" or "sick" provider, so whoever calls up with a sick kid usually gets assigned to him. Well, one mother wasn't too happy about this--she wanted to see one of the other providers that she knew. But it turned out that after her visit with Mark, she called the clinic back once she got home and requested to have him for all of her appointments in the future. That is the magic of Mark!!!! I knew he was a fine catch! This is not the first such compliment he has received.
To add to his awesomeness, he fixed my car yesterday. It no longer sounds like little dwarves are trying to hammer their way out of the engine. Lately he has taken to doing car repairs by himself with nothing more than a repair manual to go off of. Hopefully both our cars will be in tip-top shape soon (well, as much as two junkers can be). We want to get something new next year.
Madelyn always jumps at the chance to use daddy's "telescope" when we are visiting Mark at the clinic. And she turns on the charm for the staff so they'll give her all the stickers, Pez dispensers and other prizes that she can carry. I made her get another flu mist today (this time the H1N1), so she also got to go out for a donut afterward.
And speaking of my little man....he is four weeks old today! That was seriously the fastest four weeks of my life (especially compared to pregnancy weeks, which are at least twice as long as normal ones). He is just a delightful, delicious baby. He is so good and we love him to pieces. I'm a lucky mom.

2 comments:
That is a high compliment to Mark. I went to the "sick" or "acute" guy this week, and I still like good ole Dr. Last. Not that there was anything wrong, I just like Last.
Cute kids! Love Madelyn playing doctor with Luke :)
Post a Comment