I used to be able to cut Madelyn's hair with no problems. That's because up until recently, she only required monthly mullet maintenance because her hair refused to grow on the top and was overall pretty sparse. Now, thankfully, she has nice thick hair, but I've discovered I'm no longer able to cut it very well.
I was going to just trim it and add some chunky layers, but it ended up MUCH shorter than planned. Sigh....You'd think I'd know better after a similar bang-cutting experiment I did back in the 10th grade....
At least hair grows back, right? I still think she looks cute, although she's going to be wearing nothing but pink for the next month lest people start thinking she's a boy. Again.
I was going to just trim it and add some chunky layers, but it ended up MUCH shorter than planned. Sigh....You'd think I'd know better after a similar bang-cutting experiment I did back in the 10th grade....
At least hair grows back, right? I still think she looks cute, although she's going to be wearing nothing but pink for the next month lest people start thinking she's a boy. Again.
8 comments:
What is to laugh about?!? I think it is adorable! I love the side shot- it looks great! She looks like a big girl.
Wow!!! That is the cutest hair cut, I love it! She doesn't look like a boy at all, she's adorable!
Cute hair cut! Gotta love kids and their tendency to cut hair :)
I think her hair looks adorable - I love the cut, and she definitely doesn't look like a boy!!!
That's a beautiful cut! She so does not look like a boy, don't worry. Great job, Mom!
Are you kidding? You did an awesome job. That is a cute, cute cut.
Did you really cut that? That is soooo cute!
I think her hair is SOOO cute!!!
Post a Comment