7/31/09
Yesterday Mark and Madelyn jumped at the chance to go boating with my dad, my sister Megan and her best friend Veronica. We used to go to the lake every single week when I was a kid and zoom around on tubes behind the boat. I still love it, but being 7 months pregnant and fairly wilting even when I'm inside an air-conditioned house meant it was better for me to stay home.
Madelyn had never been on a tube ride, but she hopped right in and had a GREAT time, despite it being a little scary and she kept getting water in her face.
Thanks for the fun time, dad!


3 comments:
Wow! Rich never mentioned that Maddie got on a tube. She is fearless! I'm glad she and Mark went.
I actually tubed by my self for the first time in 14 years yesterday! It was actually fun! I have always been scared to death of doing it, now the only thing I fear is being sore and sunburned the next day.
SO CUTE!!! I bet that they had a ton of fun!! Okay so I love her hair!! Will you cute mine?????? Oh it is darling!!! She is a doll! I have been thinking and you should go with Jelly!! You can have a lot of nick names with that name, hahaha!!
Post a Comment