Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Mashishi!

7/7/09

Look at that mischievous grin! And here we thought Madelyn had reformed and had moved past acting on such impulses. She poured herself about 1/2 cup of popcorn cheese and festooned herself, the floor, table and chairs with it, and then leaned all over the couches to make sure they had a nice powdery cheddar coating. I should mention that she was almost completely covered in blue sidewalk chalk underneath, so together with the cheese and little patches of skin, she looked like Madelyn the pungent tricolor ghost. Siiiiggghhh......

Also:

Happy birthday Tyler and Monica! Today is Monica's birthday, and tomorrow is Tyler's. Monica has become one of my closest friends and I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't e-mail or call her up to talk about everything. She is so sweet, gorgeous and talented and Ty's a lucky man. He is turning the big 30, which means that I'm not too far behind. (Oy...) But he has accomplished quite a lot in his 30 years and I hope his dreams of being filthy rich come true soon. I'll give you his address if you want to send a check to help him along with that.

6 comments:

The Mursets said...

Tyler is old!

Tyler

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Tyler and Monica!!

The Mursets said...

Thanks for the sweet post! You are one of my closest friends too, I know I can always count on you!

Carolina mama said...

Madelyn's grin is so impish and hilarious. That is a really nice photo of Tyler & Monica. Please e-mail me a copy. I don't think we have one, do we?

things we love... said...

Oh please do Fed-Ex her my way! She is so cute! I just saw the pics of her in the mud... that seems to be how it works out, right!!! Also I just want to rub you little belly! You are so gorgeous!!!

Nadia and Jeremy said...

oh madelyna! that's the last time i give you my special popcorn cheese!