Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sugar Plum Fairy, eat your heart out!

1/29/09

Madelyn has excellent build and form to be a ballerina (look at those pointed toes! Gorgeous!), but when I tried to get her to turn out her legs from the hip while she was doing an arabesque, she kept falling over. Sooo, formal lessons might have to wait a while, but for now she is enjoying dancing freestyle.


PS. She is supposed to be the fairy "Silvermist" from the Tinkerbell movie.
PPS. Why do we ALWAYS forget that Thursdays are trash days around here? We forgot to take our bin to the curb yet again, and since the truck comes at 5:45am, it's not like we have time to do it in the morning. We just wake up to the sound of the neighbors getting their trash picked up, and lie in bed going, "What's all that racket?? OH......"

9 comments:

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

What a beautiful little fairy?

It will be fun to watch you turn her into a ballerina!

Rachelle said...

She's so stinkin' cute - just like her mommy!

Jessica said...

That's some dancer you have!

Emalia said...

Love that costume and she does look like a little natural dancer! :-)

Nadia and Jeremy said...

you need to photoshop her into a green field or something. i love the interpretive dance at the beginning.

Nikki said...

I am very impressed with Madelyn's skills!!

Katie said...

She makes a pretty fairy :) Too cute!!

ehs2000 said...

Really, where did you get that costume? She looks so sweet and innocent in these pics!!!! I have not really been blogging for a little while, or a week, but whatever! The picture of her after her appt is so pretty!!! Love your new place also, it is probably nice to be done unpacking! By the way, Mady is so feminane, dainty and precious, Lai is bringing the pain at 43lbs..... she is also probably about 43-44 inches tall!! It is crazy how fast they grow!! I have missed out on everyones lives, I guess I should NOT take a break from blogging!! It is so good to catch up!! Long post, SORRY!!

Rob N Amy said...

I love her dance moves. She is so dramatic.