Monday, January 5, 2009

Ava Espyn

1/5/09

Hi y'all. Today we are finally starting to see some semblance of normalcy after a CRAZY, hectic month. Mark is at rotation #7 and Madelyn and I have big plans for grocery shopping and cleaning the house this week. Wooo.

Yesterday we all went to Las Vegas for the blessing of my little niece, Ava Espyn Murset. I took a lot of photos and just want to show you how adorable she is.


Not only do I have bragging rights to being the (favorite) Auntie of this little angel, I also made her pearl bracelet. So there.

Here's my other niece, Hattie, who lives upstairs from us:


Hattie is 9 months old, looks like her mom (sorry Kev), and has a delightful disposition. Plus she giggles when you nibble on her chunky cheeks and thighs.

And now.....I have a frighteningly large to-do list that I must attend to, and a 4-year-old who is doing something in the pantry and I'd better go find out what.

8 comments:

Kevin M. said...

Don't feel sorry because Hattie looks like Lori. I don't. I think they're both rather charming.

Rachelle said...

Such precious pictures Melissa!

Ashlee said...

Beautiful pictures Melissa. What cute nieces you have! I love Lori! I worked with her at Ace during High School and College. They have such a cute little blondie! You are as beautiful as ever. I understand the whole 4 year old thing. Kaleb will be 4 this month on the 13th! Wish we were living closer we could have a playdate for them! Hope you are well! Ash

Kathryn M. said...

The black and white photos are my favorites. Have fun shopping!

things we love... said...

Really your nieces are so very beautiful!!!!! You are soooo funny, I always come to your blog for a good laugh!! Thanks!!

things we love... said...

Did you take the pics of your niece? They are sooo pretty!!

The Yoder's Five said...

Yes I took all those pictures.

Katie said...

What adorable girls!! Great pictures :)