We are all much better at Wii Bowling than the actual game.

Uh, yeah. At least I have an awesome octopus shirt.
And Mark has reached the zenith of techno-geekdom by purchasing an iPhone today. For purposes of having his Epocrates (medical diagnosis software) more accessible, of course. Saves room in his pockets by not having to haul around his oh so cumbersome Palm Pilot anymore. And it has successfully provided hours of mindless distraction while he should be working on his thesis...
5 comments:
Ahhh yes he called us today to brag about the awesomeness of his iPhone. :)
Nice an iPhone.....SWEET!!!!!!!! Nice little bed
Maddy, I know what you mean about a dream of a bedroom set for your little girl; I think that it is every moms dream!!!
Ah the iPhone . . . Adam got an iPod Touch (the iPhone without the phone), and now that he can log onto our computer from it, I know I will never have his attention again, even when we leave the house!
Hey, now that the holidays have died down and you've settled in a bit, we have to get together! Call or email me if you have time, and we'll figure out a good day.
wait...where did you get the octopus shirt??? you know i have to have one like NOW!
I was trying to block those bowling scores from memory. Thanks for the reminder.
Three of those pictures are mine. Please send royalty money to kevin@not_relly.com
Post a Comment