That's the name of a country song by Jason Michael Carroll. (View the music video here, if you're into long-haired country boys from North Carolina, and who isn't? OK, maybe not everyone...) Too bad I'm not sleeping because I'm insane and have given myself too much to do in my last few days in ABQ, and not because I've been partying every night. Wait--does crafting count? What about laundry?
Anyway, 'tis the season for another jewelry post. I have had "Make new batch of jewelry and post it on etsy" on my to-do list for oh, four or five months. My final proverbial kick in the pants of motivation came when I decided to mail out my business cards with all my Christmas letters, and I didn't want people to go to view my jewelry shop only to find nothing on there. So I've been working my little heiny off for the past month, and now I have over 25 new items listed, in addition to the 7 that I re-posted. I'm just going to go ahead and show you everything new, and you can feel free to visit my shop (Desert Rain Designs) and spend lots of money! I'm saving out my jewelry and mailing supplies so that I can send things out to you even in the midst of my move. So now on to my shameless advertising:










Oh, yeah. I also made another 25+ pieces as gifts that I'm giving out for Christmas or for birthdays & Mother's Day in the coming year. (On top of hand-making the almost 200 Christmas cards, 30 sugar scrubs, 3 batches of Christmas toffee for the neighbors, and blogging every 3 days.) Huh. I guess Mark was onto something when he claimed I haven't been spending any quality time with him or Madelyn...
So I am only allowing myself one more short post before I move. Let's see if I can last that long! See you in a few days, and let me know what you think about my wares. (And by the way, I made all those bracelets on a whim LAST NIGHT--because I was trying to avoid packing--so thus the lack of creativity in the pictures. But the bracelets are still cute. Buy some.)







8 comments:
Hey Melissa!
I just got my scrub today. Yeah! Thank you!! I am having some friends come over on Tuesday and we're making scrubs. I'm excited. I think we're going to have lots of fun.
I found a recipe for some in Martha Stewart Living mag but I tried them out and I definitely like yours better. I think it's because the oils are different than the massage oil.
Anyway. All the girls are excited and I have you to thank. I'll make sure to show them your site while I have them captive here and maybe we can get you some business!
Hope the move goes well. Oh, before I forget I like the celtic necklaces best but also some of the red stone necklaces too. I need some red jewelry so after christmas I'll have to narrow it down. Noah liked the video and is enthralled by this new outlet, THE BLOG!
I'd better run. I've got to go to my in-laws for dinner and birthday cake for Kai. His birthday was yesterday. Later! Kathryn
Oh, those are beautiful! I will have to spend some time browsing over at your Etsy shop . . . . Got your card in the mail this week! Can't wait to have you closer, I think Katie and Madelyn will have to hang out :)
Your jewelry looks really good, but I think the pictures look even better. You should sell those too. The ones near the top look 100% professional.
Tyler
Hey Melissa! All of those jewelry are so beautiful and the presentation of them are stunning. I'm planning on browsing your shop while I am at work tonight. Your Christmas card was in the mail box today, and that is the cutest card I have seen!
P.S. The pictures of Madelyn warming those eggs are darling!
Melissa, You are a super multi-tasker and I'm so impressed with all you've accomplished. I LOVE the Christmas card your sent us!! It's so beautiful. Thank you so much. I love the "ad-lib" newsletter too. Thanks for thinking of us. Be looking for a letter from us too. I think I'll be sending it to the Hurricane address. :-)
Your jewlery looks great!
Happy packing :)
So pretty I may be ordering from you soon, you know this is one of my weakness's right? By the way, good luck packing and sweet little Mady will have a package waiting for her!!! We hope to see you soon. We will miss you in the blogging world for a few days!!!
melissa,
your jewelry is looking great. i love some of your necklaces! good job!!
Post a Comment