Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What a Sweetie



My parents get a kick out of the fact that Madelyn is nice to them now. She didn't used to go to them much, but something in the last few months has changed and she greeted them both with a delighted squeal and a big hug when we came to their house a couple weeks ago. I have never seen my dad look so shocked. He said, "Is this the same Madelyn?" Here he is with Madelyn and her cousin Nathan.

6 comments:

Katie said...

She's so cute! How fun that your whole family was able to get together. I love your blog and all of your fun photos!!

The Mursets said...

Those are some cute faces they are making.

Hayden and Kelly said...

Hey guys! I saw your post on Mel's blog! So great to see you!!! How is PA school going? Hayden is just getting ready to go to Denver for a month :(. After that, we move to Price and settle into our new house and farm. WOO WOO! Hope all is well! Drop us a note and let us know what you're up to!

Carolina mama said...

I sure had a great time! I love the photo of Maddie giving me a kiss on the cheek. Thanks for helping me with my blog. I was going to use the same photos, whenever I get around to working on my blog again.

Kevin M. said...

Nice blurb.

It's nice that Madelyn is (somewhat) social now. Now lets work on some pwny tails.

(pwny reference http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts/ladies/a078/zoom/)

Natalie said...

oh what a cute picture! It looks like they'll be good little buddies!