Here's the rest of the photos I took when Isabelle was 11 days old. When Mark and the kids got home from church, I dragged them in for some super adorable baby snuggling pictures. I want to put every one of these on my wall!
Luke, 4 1/2
♥♥♥
Madelyn wanted a go with the camera. Lovely "behind the scenes" shots.
My sister Maria and I had found these flower crowns at Rue 21 the day before. How could I NOT buy them?? I guess it's a ballet thing.
*Give me some sugar*
I cannot handle all the preciousness!!
Madelyn, 9 1/2. She is the best little mommy!
She is so grown up.
Flashback to Luke's newborn shoot when she was 4 1/2:
October 2009
May 2014
Guess who has daddy wrapped around her little finger!
3 comments:
You guys make some pretty babies, that's for sure!
So sweet! Congrats once again!!
I think my senses have been overloaded with cuteness!
Post a Comment