
So I changed the name of my etsy shop (a few weeks ago...you might have spotted it on my sidebar). I never actually loved the name Desert Rain Designs. Back almost five years ago when I opened shop, finding a name on etsy that wasn't taken yet was next to impossible. My first five choices were all taken, and so I was just typing in other random stuff. Desert Rain Designs happened to be available, so that's what it assigned me--there was no going back. At the time, you couldn't change your shop name at all. Then they decided you could change it once. So I've been mulling it over for about a year. Really! I hope Brighton Jewelry Co. will be good.
Anyway, I still have to have new business cards made, etc. but in the meantime, I made a big new batch of jewelry back in February. It took me another month to get it listed, and now here I am finally telling you about it. It's very time consuming, okay????? I don't have time to do direct links for all the jewelry--you'll just have to go to my shop's main page.
Aren't these fabulous bracelets? I made them to keep for myself. Sometimes I do that. I really love the emerald one. Pantone color of the year, you know.
I sent this picture to my sister Maria and told her I was like Mr. T, and she said, "Who's that?" .................................................what?!
These ones are for sale, though.
As are all these new baby bracelets!
I made a couple of Oriental pendants, too.
And a whole bunch of earrings!
Mother's Day is in three weeks (May 12th). I decided to have a Mother's Day coupon for my readers. Enter "MOM2013" at checkout to receive 20% off your purchase! Pick up something for your mom or something for yourself. (You can pretend that it's from your kids if that makes you feel better.) I accept credit cards, etsy gift cards--there's another great gift idea--and I ship things quickly.
Happy shopping! :)
4 comments:
So PRETTY! I love that five layer aqua one. You are so talented!
So pretty!! I never realized how tedious listing things on etsy or eBay was until I opened up my own shop, and you're right....It takes forever:)
BTW- did you know there is a company called Brighton that sells jewelry? Just an FYI to save you a headache if it turns out to be an issue.
@Lauren, yeah, I knew about that company.
Post a Comment