I'm just going to go right ahead an assume that most of you don't have any interest in what we did for Christmas Eve/Christmas, because by now I don't even care that much, but here it is anyway for posterity.
So.
We drove down to spend Christmas Eve with my family, like we always do. Luke found his "I voted" sticker, which has been lurking around the car since November. We vote Democratic, by the way. Just thought I'd put that out there. You can unfriend us if you want.
We did the Nativity play like we always do...I was a stand-in wiseman because Luke didn't want to get dressed up. Madelyn was an angel.
Cousin Nathan/Joseph
My parents, Shay and Emery and Mark and Luke
And this one, just for Emery's face. She provides a consistent amount of cheese when put in front of the camera.
Ava and Madelyn
Luke and Grandma Carolyn
Madelyn and the GLORIOUS CHOCOLATE CAKE I made to celebrate her birthday (again). I might post the recipe one of these days...
Uh, huh. No need for talking when there is cake to be had!
An illustration on why I kept confusing Megan for Maria and vice versa...
Annnnd...a ginorm tumbleweed that almost crushed our car on the way home. Mark used to think that tumbleweeds were just fabricated for old western movies, but then he moved out here and found out that they are real and are everywhere and really do just tumble across the lonely desolation that is this place that we live. A.k.a.Utah.
**crickets chirping**
Next: Christmas (finally!)
No comments:
Post a Comment