So, a few days ago I was remaking this butterfly bracelet for the umpteenth time because the lady who bought it from me had sent it back to me twice because her 14-month old daughter kept breaking it. I sent it back to her on Wednesday made with doubled up stainless steel wire and doubled up crimp beads and she just told me that her daughter broke it again! Luckily she is not sending it back again because I am (&*^%$@&*#) done being a nice customer service lady, especially when she keeps suggesting that my workmanship is shoddy.
Not that I am bitter!!
Anyhoo, here's some other things that I made in the meantime, and listed today:
Alright....must get back. We're finally watching The Avengers! (Probably the last people in America to do so. Yay for us!)
1 comment:
Haha! We just saw The Avengers about 2 nights ago. Glad to know we weren't the last.
I love the jewelry you make. So beautiful!
Post a Comment