Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Just Luke

 The other night, Luke was staying up late and had climbed up on our [messy] countertop. As usual. He prefers to only wear a diaper these days.

 He was just being cute and kissable...

 Messing with daddy's mp3 player...

 When he sings, he does this thing where he strums his chest like a guitar.

This is what he does when we say, "Show us your muscles!" Haha.

Then I started to sing "Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree" and "Itsy Bitsy Spider" and he did all the actions. It was super adorable.


 He's been keeping me very busy.

"Whatcha taking a picture of, mom?"
(He thinks that our TARDIS USB hub is his, and he pretends to fly it through time and space. No really, he does. And he can say "Doctor Who" and it is the most adorable thing I've ever heard.)

 This is what I was taking a picture of. I was trying to prepare an etsy order for shipping and this is what he did to the invoice. Sigh!

 I asked Madelyn to show me her toes after we painted them TARDIS blue, and he thought he'd show me his as well.

This was after he had tried unsuccessfully to shove Madelyn's baby stroller into the washing machine.

I did find a balled up, wet diaper in there this morning, though. The other day, we asked him to throw it away and that's apparently where he put it. I'm really glad I noticed it as I was putting clothes in to wash this morning....

And remember how he lost my garage door opener remote two and a half weeks ago? I FINALLY ordered another one and it got here today. I need to start putting homing devices on all my things. I've tried thinking like a 2 1/2 year old to come up with hiding spots for the huge list of things he's helped lose this summer, but he's got me beat. Any ideas? We've turned the house and car upside down and inside out. Maybe when we  move five years from now, we'll find all our stuff.

3 comments:

Katie said...

He's getting so big! And his cheeks do look very kissable :)

Adam said...

Cute boy! I love his muscles pose. I need to teach that one to Jace. I also love the picture of him singing and strumming his chest. So precious. I know they are crazy right now, but I want to keep the cute, kissable two year old around.

Adam said...

oops, this is Liz, it is logged into Adam's account...