Sunday, July 1, 2012

4th anniversary sale & giveaway!!

Believe it or not, my jewelry shop Desert Rain Designs is turning four years old on July 20th! So from now until then, I'm having a customer appreciation sale! Woooooo

Some recent changes:
  • In the past 7 weeks, I have tripled my inventory. I had taken a break for about a year, but decided to jump back into the game last month. Today, I have 90 items listed.
  • I now accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover) as well as PayPal.
  • From now until July 20th, enter the code 4YEARS at checkout and receive 25% off your entire purchase!
  • My cousin Natalie (from Craft with NatSprat) is hosting a giveaway for one free item (any item!) to my shop! Enter HERE.
 Click on the jewelry title for a direct link.











 And I now have 26 newborn/infant/toddler/little girl bracelets in my Children's Jewelry section!

Entries for the giveaway on Natalie's blog will be taken for a week, ending on Sunday July 8th. Good luck!

No comments: