Goofing off, as usual (Luke, 16 months)
2/10/11 I'll be brief, because right now I should be working on a scary tax worksheet that is blowing my brain with its unintelligble-ness, putting away laundry/dishes and sewing. Remember how I said I was going to sew this week? Haven't even gotten my machine out of the closet. I have an inkling why:
Mess of the Day
by Luke
"What?? What are you lookin' at me like that for?? I'm just making some calls on my cell phone."
"Shredder paper. Mmm!"
Then:
Then:
Am I not feeding him enough fiber or something? Q-tips?!?
I don't even know why I bother putting the books back on the shelf, since this happens on a continual basis . (Those three messes all happened on the same day, btw.)
For risk of becoming Lady Redundant Woman, I won't show you the latest gallery of Food Dumped on the Floor, by Luke (already plenty of examples). Instead, I have this!
I was straightening the house this morning and chatting on the phone (I swear I spent 5 hours cleaning yesterday but there's hardly a lick of evidence) when I looked over and saw this scintillating scene.
Oh. Fabulous.
Let's follow the trail...
Thar she blows!
Luke came back in to inspect things and shove some wadded up t.p. into the center of the roll.
Nice to know that my supply for the next few days has been pre-dispensed. How helpful!
Oh, and then he ate the side off a cardboard box. (Maybe there is something to the fiber deficiency theory?!)
He IS learning to use a fork, though (which is followed by dumping everything on the floor). There's hope for civilization yet!
6 comments:
Hahaha! Oh my gosh, he's just like Kate!!! I swear, they NEVER stop. It's seriously so frustrating! You clean and clean and clean and by the end of the day it looks like you did NOTHING. It's the worst! But I'm so glad I'm not alone!
I like the nic name. Henry was Stinky Bear for awhile. Carazy boy!
Hehe! I am glad you took pics of the t.p. trail he made while we chatted. That is LONG, I am surprised it stayed in one peace.
You must admit he's got skills with the tp! I don't think I've seen a trail that long. Nice to know what I have to look forward to
ha ha ha ha ha!!! i love crazy crazy kids. he makes excellent messes.
Luke and Olive would get along so well!!!! I feel the same way you do...why do we even bother cleaning up?!!! Olive can now open all of the doors in the house, so there's no keeping her out of anything (we have those pull-down handles, not the knobs you can put child proof thingy's on)...it really bugs!
Post a Comment