Monday, February 21, 2011

We're back!

2/21/11

I'd love to do a full report on our trip today, but it's going to take several posts to cover (lucky you) and I'm just too busy lying on the couch, unwashed and still in my jammies, to muster the effort. I'm pooped and trying to get over a cold whilst ignoring the unpacking and laundry and getting bossed by the kids nonstop. "Make me pancakes! Hold me! Bring me chocolate covered bon bons!!" They're relentless! So, until I get rested up (or someone brings me a Mt. Dew and some Day-Quil...), here's all I have for now.

Oh, and if I do manage to get up and going today, it's going to be to check out the President's Day sale at Jo-Ann's. Just so you know where my priorities lie.

2 comments:

Carolina mama said...

I'm very glad that you had a 98% wonderful time and that you arrived home safely.

Project Maniac said...

Those are some interesting ballets shoes. I don't imagine anyone actually wore them, at least they look pretty starched and posed to me. I can't wait to hear the story about where you went. That's nice that you had fun and had a nice vacation.