7/7/10
Here's the rest of our festivities.......but first:
Happy b-day Tyler and Monica! Monica's birthday is today and Tyler's is tomorrow. Awww. (They're 5 years apart in age, though.) I am so glad they moved back to St. George so we can see them all the time now.
PS. Monica, can you mail me some of your cheesecake? Thx.
After we got back from the lake on Monday, one of my besties, Liz, came to visit with her family on their way back "up north" as we say. She has a 9-week old baby boy named Jace with the CUTEST red mohawk you ever did see. Please pretend like I have combed hair in this picture instead of what it actually looks like.

Hey, the kid has two sisters...the pink looks rather lovely with his complexion, though
"Dude....life ain't that bad...."

Madelyn had so much fun playing with Kelty and Adelyn (not sure where she was--I didn't get any pictures of her)

We're so lucky that Mark had the day off. Yay for Utah holidays!

Chewing on daddy's ear....

....and grabbing his glasses....

Then we had fireworks

and "sparks"

By the time the city fireworks started at 10:00, Luke and I were too tired to even stay outside to watch. It was a crazy day.
Now, two days later, I finally have a cleanish house again and am ready to get back to work on my projects. Uuuuuggghhh. Wish me luck--I only have a couple days left to get ready for the street fair!
6 comments:
I should have made the cheesecake on Monday so we could share!
P.S Tyler will be 31 tomorrow, so we are really 6 years apart...hehe
Thanks for the Bday wishes! You are the best!
You need to airbrush my body so I don't have such a farmers tan.
Tyler
Aw say hi to liz for me, I can't believe she has 3 kiddos! We have that same Little People house, love it :) So jealous, we looked everywhere for sparklers here in Texas and they just don't have em. When you ask for them they look at you like "what are you talking about!" they've never even heard of em....crazy lol!
No sparklers??!? What?!
Tyler, you are a cradle robber! :)
Thanks again for dinner and letting us hang out! I love the picture of Jace and Luke, and the Jace in the pink blanket :). I'm going to steal these pics, since I was a loser and momentarily lost my camera...
Good luck getting your booth ready!
Love the picture of Luke "attacking" Mark's ear :)
Post a Comment