Since our lives are so interesting, we thought we'd share!
So cute. Who needs to sweep when you have your own sweeper named Luke? Just tell him where he needs to go! :)
Luke is so adorable! My floor is ALWAYS on my to do list...maybe that is why I rarely have a post showing it...or maybe that's why I have never gotten a good camera...
How fun! Love Madelyn trying to pick him up. So cute :)
Kids in jammies are the cutest!
Such cute pics! He is getting so big!
Sooo cute!! Look at him go! (Seriously, I couldn't see anything on the floor, so it couldn't be that dirty!)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So cute. Who needs to sweep when you have your own sweeper named Luke? Just tell him where he needs to go! :)
Luke is so adorable! My floor is ALWAYS on my to do list...maybe that is why I rarely have a post showing it...or maybe that's why I have never gotten a good camera...
How fun! Love Madelyn trying to pick him up. So cute :)
Kids in jammies are the cutest!
Such cute pics! He is getting so big!
Sooo cute!! Look at him go! (Seriously, I couldn't see anything on the floor, so it couldn't be that dirty!)
Post a Comment