It's been like, 2 1/2 days and the need to post is back. Does that mean I'm obsessed? Is this a problem?...
Another slightly alarming trend: last night a commercial came on TV for Home Depot and Madelyn had a full on "Look, Mom, it's Home Depot!!" squealing, excited jumping thing going on. Hmmmm.
In other exciting news, we just finished watching the award winning Nickelodeon series Avatar: The Last Airbender. (It started airing in 2005 and had a three year run--way before that other Avatar came along) Madelyn had started watching it on Netflix but before long Mark and I got sucked in. It was AWESOME.
Proud of it!
There is a new live action version of the story coming out July 2nd by M.Night Shyamalan. I'm kind of attached to the cartoon characters and voices, but it still looks like it will be pretty good.
Check out the trailer!
4 comments:
this pretty much proves that we're besties. BEST SHOW EVER! if it makes you feel better, the guy who did the voices for Appa and Momo in the cartoon is doing them for the movie! and HELLO!!! jackson rathbone is Sokka! he's hot. i wish you were around so we could all go together. i would make us all t-shirts, too. another funny thing is one day i was picking beckham up from school and a kid walked by with a HUGE stuffed Appa, and of course I thought, "I need to find that." haven't looked for it yet, but wouldn't that be the best thing to snuggle up with???
My kids want to go see that. We had watched some of the series so that was their point of interest. I'm glad to know it's on Netflix. (Love Netflix!!!) While I'm on that. You should check out a movie called Lost in Austin. It was surprisingly good. I think you would like it.
Can't wait to be at the reunion. I wanted to get my sister-in-law's birthday gift from you while I'm there but I'm not sure if I'll have the time to go to your house. Can you pick out some of your favorite pieces and bring them to one of the events? I'll try to peruse your site before we leave so I can find specific necklaces I'd like to see too. See you soon!
Those movies just look....weird...Haha,I'm sure they were good if you say so!
Shay and I couldn't stop laughing at Luke's expression in that picture! Shay (like he always says)said "Luke is such a cutie, he always just looks so chill". Aww :)
My kids feel the same way about home depot... and you gotta love the GIANT car carts that the kids always insist on riding in...wide turn!
The word verification is very negative today, "hates"
Post a Comment