Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Picture of the day

2/16/10


10 comments:

Ashlee said...

LOL Iam guessing that Madelynn is under there somewhere. :) Too Funny!

Rachelle said...

It's like she's saying, "I surrender!" with her hands up in the air. Looks like sleep won another hard-fought battle!

Katie said...

Love it!

Lauren F. said...

Is she asleep or did the book attack her? :)

Kevin M. said...

Sometimes when I'm laying on the ground playing with my phone, I drop it on my face.

It looks like monkey fell asleep and dropped the book. Onto her face.

Kylee Michele said...

this is so funny! i love it!!!

Maria Nielson said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAA!

The Mursets said...

Did she fall asleep like that? Wouldn't surprise me, knowing her silly sleep positions!

Anonymous said...

Haha! Is this another one of her crazy sleeping positions?! That's too funny!

Natalie said...

You have no idea how much I love your pictures! Oh my gosh, your life absolutely cracks me up!!! You have so many great moments, and I'm so glad that you freeze them in pictures like this! :)