11/23/09
Holy schmoly--where did November go?? We've been busy doing....well....um, I can't think of what we've been busy with. Nothing, really. But the days seem to just fly by anyway. So here's some random pictures of....stuff.


Mark won himself some Cool Daddy points when he brought some dry ice home from work and made fog in the kitchen.

Madelyn, who is often pantsless, made up the pretend realms of Panty Land and Panty Castle in our bedroom. Not sure what one does when in Panty Land. Show off some leg, apparently.

Luke is often pantsless, too. Just realizing the coincidence.

Snuggle

Snuggle

Snuggle

Snuggle (with Grandma Yoder)

...And don't forget to take your notebook and markers out on the freezing, windy lawn in your Sunday clothes to "draw a map of the city."
Well, that about covers it. Now, since it's Monday, I get to go bathe the kids, go visiting teaching, go to the grocery store, do laundry, dishes, trashes, clean the house and change about a million diapers. Oh, wait--I guess that explains where all my time goes nowadays.
3 comments:
So many CUTE pictures!
Emmy was looking at your pics w/ me and said "Madeline is coming over to play?" I guess we should do a playdate soon!
Hope Madelyn and Luke's pantless trait isn't genetic!?? As long as she keeps her panties on she'll be in good shape. Happy Thanksgiving
Post a Comment